Location: Heriot Row, Edinburgh
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated property manager.
Urquharts is a well respected City Centre law firm looking for an enthusiastic property manager to join and develop our busy residential property sales team.
Key requirements and responsibilities
You will be expected to work with minimal supervision and will have excellent communication/organisational skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Seeking and winning business
- Advising clients from initial sale instruction
- Providing pre-sale valuations and marketing advice
- Instructing photos, floor plans and preparing high quality brochures
- Liaising with surveyors and instructing Home Reports
- Placing properties on ESPC and other portals
- Organising viewing agents and dealing with viewing feedback
- Reviewing marketing throughout
- Setting closing dates and negotiating offers
- You must be a team player, with a positive attitude and a willingness to provide exceptional client care
A further key requirement is that you will be expected to contribute to the growth of our property sales department to include developing marketing strategies and increasing sales.
Working alongside our experienced property manager, you will ideally operate on a job share basis with a one day crossover. Some administrative support will be provided but you will be expected to manage your own files. A degree of flexibility will be required to assist with holiday cover.
A full clean driving licence is essential.
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com