1. We have a dedicated and very experienced team of property professionals who will guide you through your sale. We work hard to achieve the best possible outcome for you, with a proven track record of achieving prices in excess of home report value.
2. We provide excellent value for money. We recognise that there are some very competitive fixed fee options available, particularly for online estate agents. They do not however always offer best value. A very low fixed fee often means a very limited service and as a consequence the best price/outcome is not always achieved.
Always ask what is included in a fee, who you will be dealing with and where your property will be advertised. This last point is an important one, as many purchasers, particularly in Edinburgh and the Lothians, make the Edinburgh Solicitors Property Centre (espc) their first port of call when looking for property. If your property is not advertised there, it may not receive the level of interest it should.
Make sure there are no hidden extra costs and make sure you are happy that you are going to get the service you want. We will happily provide an estimate of fees on request and explain exactly what it covers. We aim to offer a personal service, where you feel supported throughout.
3. Our property manager, Catherine McGhee, has many years of experience of the Edinburgh and Lothian property market and will advise you throughout the marketing process from the initial consultation to advising on offers received.
4. We produce high quality marketing materials. We always use the most respected surveyors for our home reports, giving prospective purchasers confidence in the reports we produce. We organise professional photographs and plans for our sales brochures, making sure your property is presented in the best possible light, and we market all our properties on the espc and RightMove.
5. Catherine and her dedicated team provide a very proactive service following up enquiries and viewings as well as responding to enquiries from prospective purchasers and their agents.
6. Catherine is backed up by a highly experienced legal team, which is partner led, so that once an acceptable offer has been negotiated the missives and conveyancing can be moved on quickly. Our solicitors are also on hand to advise throughout the whole process and will liaise with Catherine and you from day one to make sure everything is in place and to make sure there are no hiccups at the legal stages.
In conclusion we recognise that selling and buying property can be very stressful. We aim to make it as easy as possible for you, advising carefully throughout and providing a personal service to suit your needs.
Call one of our property team to discuss your plans and find out if we can help with your next move or sale. We will happily call out and meet you at your property on a no obligation basis so that you have as much information as possible about our service and who you will be dealing with before you decide whether to proceed.