Looking After your Interests and Helping you Plan for the Future
We’re here to remove the stress of getting involved in legal processes. We provide expert advice that you can rely on and offer a personal approach that makes all the difference.
You can trust us to help you make well-informed decisions – so that you can relax, safe in the knowledge that your interests are being well looked after and that you’re planning effectively for the future.
Our Private Client services include:
Writing your Will and Establishing Trusts
- Drawing up a will is essential. By making sure your money and possessions end up where you want, you can spare your family and friends unnecessary distress.
- We can help and advise you on all aspects of writing your will. We can also help you set up trust funds for those closest to you.
Winding up Estates
- The formalities that follow someone’s death can involve a good deal of complex paperwork. We can help families deal with this and wind up the estate with the minimum of fuss.
- We’ll also help them organise the funeral and register the death.
- It’s a good idea to check whether inheritance tax will apply to you.
- We can help make sure that your family doesn’t lose out to the tax man.
Powers of Attorney
- There’s peace of mind in knowing that your welfare and finances are in safe hands should you lose the ability to make decisions.
- We can prepare a Power of Attorney so that a friend, relative or trusted person can, where necessary, act on your behalf.
- Planning and advice will go a long way to help you get what you want out of your retirement.
- We’ll be there with advice on any likely financial or social assistance that you may need.
Community, Residential and Nursing Home Care
- All of us need to consider how we’re going to manage in our old age. Whether you move into a nursing home or stay in your own home, the process can often be expensive and involve a lot of complex paperwork.
- We can guide you through the process, help you realise some assets, access your savings or fill in the forms.
- At best, tax returns are an inconvenience, sometimes they’re a worry and occasionally they’re pretty stressful.
- We can help you prepare and lodge your income tax return, so you can get on with life knowing that it’s correct, it’s filed, and that HMRC are taken care of for another year.
Trust us to help…
Whatever the legal issue you’re dealing with, get in touch and we’ll be able to offer you the right advice and assistance. You can call into our office (and use our car park) or we can visit you – whichever suits you best.